Two bachelor’s degrees may be awarded simultaneously when the following conditions have been met:
- Requirements for two majors have been completed as certified by the appropriate academic units.
- A minimum of 30 appropriate semester hours in addition to the requirements of one degree has been earned.
A graduate from an accredited four-year institution who applies for admission to work toward a second bachelor’s degree must meet the requirements of the major department that shall include (but is not limited to) a minimum of 30 semester hours of coursework.
Some examples of dual degrees include:
- Biology and Biomedical Engineering
- Economics and Business Administration
- English and Art & Art History, Journalism, Public Relations, or History
- Women’s Studies and Business Administration, Journalism, or Social Work