Faculty Actions / Policies
The Academic Personnel section of the Academic Affairs website contains information concerning academic titles, BOT-UFF policies, courtesy appointments, emeritus faculty, outside employment, faculty joint appointment, faculty position recruitment, faculty travel, student assessment of teaching, teaching qualifications, and verification of credentials for faculty among other topics.
Tenure and Promotions
Major aspects of the Tenure & Promotion procedures are available at the Academic Affairs website, including the Tenure & Promotion Manual, Forms, and 3rd Year Review Schedule. Please keep in mind that Arts & Sciences deadlines are usually 1-2 weeks earlier than the Academic Affairs deadlines. Click here for further information.
- Differential Assignment Policy
- Fellow, Senior Fellow & Research Faculty Appointments within CAS Schools
- Secondary Faculty Appointment Policy
- Policy for Graduate TA Supervision by Faculty
- Overload Pay Policy for Faculty
- FIU Faculty Handbook
- CAS Adjunct Handbook
- Distribution of Student Comments in Student Evaluations